- String.replaceAll in Java might not do what you expect it to do February 1, 2013
- Experiments with Play! Framework December 19, 2012
- New country, new city, new job December 7, 2012
- Will the Metro user interface work on the Dektop? June 3, 2012
- Limiting MongoDB memory usage on Windows 2008 Server May 26, 2012
- Amazon Web Services
- Cloud computing
- Functional programming
- Operating systems
- Ruby on Rails
- SQL Server
- Version control
- Windows Phone
- Windows Server
- Zend Framework
2 thoughts on “WordPress is great – but this is just stupid!”
You are able to resize it, either by going into ‘Visual’ mode and resizing it using the bottom right corner and dragging it further down the page.
Or you can go into the Settings > Writing and set ‘Size of the post box’ to a higher number of lines and a bigger text editor.
I know, but I tries to avoid the visual mode because sometimes when i go from html mode to visual and back, my markup code gets all screwed up.
Also the “Resizeable Textarea” plugin is extremely useful on other pages too 🙂