- String.replaceAll in Java might not do what you expect it to do February 1, 2013
- Experiments with Play! Framework December 19, 2012
- New country, new city, new job December 7, 2012
- Will the Metro user interface work on the Dektop? June 3, 2012
- Limiting MongoDB memory usage on Windows 2008 Server May 26, 2012
- Amazon Web Services
- Cloud computing
- Functional programming
- Operating systems
- Ruby on Rails
- SQL Server
- Version control
- Windows Phone
- Windows Server
- Zend Framework
5 thoughts on “Updated version of SignalRChat”
How can i add rooms to your SignalRchat ? sory for may bad english 🙂
The Hubs API supports somthing called “groups”, I suggest looking into it.
I’ve tried to update your chat app with the latest version of SignalR. Changed a few things in the ChatHub because there are changed in SignalR. But I can’t get it to run properly.
Marcel, what errors do you get?
I start all over and now I’ve got it working.. Did something wrong I guess.. Thanks for the great example.